IP2007 SIP IP Business Telephone
The Xcelerator™ IP business phone solutions gateway is complemented by the ergonomic Vertical IP2007 IP telephone, which bristles with business class features, including multiple line appearances, speakerphone, a large LCD showing call status and feature menus, four line keys and four soft keys for special call-handling features. Using the built-in 2-port 10/100 Ethernet switch, users can connect both a PC and the IP2007 to the LAN using a single LAN cable. Setup couldn't be easier. The IP2007 features automatic plug-and-play registration with the Xcelerator IP pbx solution. User preferences and special call handling features can be configured via the LCD display and easy-to-use interactive soft keys and navigation buttons or a Web browser. The IP2007 comes with an AC power adapter and also supports Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). It is desk- and wall-mountable, and has a convenient, adjustable pedestal.
IP2007 performance features include:
- Make, receive and forward calls
- Hold telephone conferences with up to three participants
- 400-entry phone book
- 10 speed-dial numbers
- Users can record their name, personal and temporary greetings, and password.
- Users can access voicemail with delete, reply, save, and skip options.
- Users can forward voicemail messages to another destination.
- Users can access message envelope date, time, and sender information (requires Caller ID support from provider).
Specify with Confidence
Xcelerator IP delivers the power of big business phone solutions in an affordable and extremely reliable package. Xcelerator IP comes from Vertical Communications, one of the largest telephony vendors in North America and a global leader in IP telephony, with a current installed base of over 200,000 customers.