Vertical Wave™ IP Business Phone System: The Only One with Applications Inside
Unlike solutions that offer support for adding IP applications at a later date, but which require additional servers and other components — not to mention long deployment schedules and business disruption — Wave is unique in its Applications Inside™ architecture. Wave’s portfolio of embedded applications is included “in the box” with every Wave IP 2500 system. You choose what you need, when you need it.
Base applications, such as Auto Attendant, Call Recording and Unified Messaging, are included at no extra cost. Wave ViewPoint™, the award-winning desktop communications tool, is included for all users, providing control over every aspect of every call on both the PC desktop and the telephone.
- ViewPoint Desktop Call Management ViewPoint is the intuitive call handling software that makes it easy to place and transfer calls and manage contacts with drag-and-drop simplicity. ViewPoint imports contacts from your Microsoft Outlook directory, making it easy to search for phone numbers. Make and share notes about a particular call, and bookmark sections of a voicemail message to identify critical parts of a call.
- Visual Voicemail View and manage your voicemail messages using ViewPoint. Wave Voicemail supports up to 10,000 mailboxes.
- Unified Messaging Let users manage email and voicemail messages through a single desktop interface such as Outlook.
- Presence Management Using ViewPoint, check the availability of everyone using Wave. Confirm if a colleague is at a meeting, traveling or available by phone before initiating a call or conference or forwarding a call to that individual.
- Call Recording Record all calls, calls on demand, or on a customized schedule with a single mouse click to confirm customer orders, support compliance efforts and facilitate training and coaching.
- Auto Attendant Provide a professional call experience by directing prospects, customers and business partners to the right person or department, without the intervention or cost of an operator.
- Wave Global Administrator™ This intuitive, Web-based management tool makes it easy to set up the system, handle moves, adds and changes, and administer applications licenses. Global Administrator includes robust diagnostic and monitoring capabilities.
Wave ViewPoint makes it easy to plact, transfer and manage calls from your desktop.
Optional add-on applications are pre-installed and ready-to-run. They can be licensed and dynamically launched at any time. The free 30-day trial license lets you try each application before you buy.
- Wave Contact Center™ Optimized for any business unit that interacts with customers such as technical support, inside sales, and customer service. Wave Contact center agents can be located wherever there is an Internet connection — at headquarters, in a branch office, or at home. Agents use the same ViewPoint application with which they are already familiar. Administrators maximize customer satisfaction and agent performance with enterprise-level contact routing and queuing. Advanced monitoring and reporting on virtually any aspect of
contact center operations are included.
- Wave Conference Manager™ Provides complete “meet me” conferencing support for up to 60 parties, plus unlimited “listen only” conferencing, without the added costs of a third-party conference service provider. Users can also create multi-party conferences on the fly
- Wave Fax Manager™ An integrated fax server supports inbound and outbound faxing.
- Wave Voice Server™ This fully-integrated voice application server enables you
to develop and deploy customer-friendly business-enhancing, self-service applications. As business needs evolve, use Wave Voice Server to create your own library of value-added speech-enabled applications.
Wave Global Administrator, included with Wave, provides a broad range of management and diagnostic capabilities. If your employees are distributed among multiple locations, or if you require multi-site reporting for your organization, you may consider these optional Wave management tools.
- Wave Global Manager™ This powerful Web-based multi-site management tool complements Wave Global Administrator by allowing you to track, schedule and automate routine system maintenance tasks, such as backups and software upgrades.
- Wave Global Reporter™ Automates the collection and analysis of call detail information for a single system or across a network of systems at multiple locations. For these multi-site deployments, Wave Global Reporter automatically consolidates call records and applications-level data from each site, accessible through both global views and drill-down reporting.